The Altera ED81xx Power Designer is a downloadable graphical user interface (GUI) designed by Altera using MATLAB to guide the user through the complete design process for step down DC-DC converters using Altera’s ED81xx family of True Digital Controllers. To simplify system design, optimized configuration files are also available.
ED8106N0xQI: Digital Single-Phase, Single-Rail PWM Controller
- Over-current protection
- Input and output over-voltage protection
- Overloaded start-up protection
- 2-pin configuration for loop compensation, output voltage, and slew rate
- Operation from a single 5V or 3.3V supply
- 4.0 mm x 4.0 mm x 0.95 mm 24-pin QFN package
- Fully RoHS-compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® ED8106N0xQI is a true digital single-phase pulse-width modulation (PWM) controller. The ED8106N0xQI operates as a synchronous step-down converter in a single-rail and single-phase configuration.
The ED8106N0xQI integrates a digital control loop, optimized for maximum flexibility and stability as well as load step and steady-state performance. This controller provides a robust set of protection and monitoring features. In addition to a user-configurable option, you can select several pre-configured options by setting the values of two external resistors.