EN5322QI: 2A PowerSoC DC-DC Step-Down Converter
- Integrated inductor
- 2A continuous output current
- Total solution footprint as small as 58 mm2
- High efficiency up to 95%
- Low ripple voltage: 8 mVP-P typical
- Fast transient response
- 3-pin VID output voltage programming
- 2.4V to 5.5V input range
- 4.0 mm x 6.0 mm x 1.1 mm, QFN24 package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® EN5322QI is a 2A DC-DC step-down converter with integrated inductor that achieves a total solution footprint of only 58 mm2, without compromising efficiency.
A complete power system-on-a-chip (PowerSoC), the EN5322QI integrates power switches, Inductor, gate drive, controller, and loop compensation in a tiny 6 mm x 4 mm package. In addition, this point-of-load solution requires only a few external components, reducing the overall solution cost and simplifying the supply chain.
This power management IC is an excellent choice for low-power applications that require a small solution footprint, high efficiency, exceptional thermal performance, low noise, high reliability, and ease of use.