The EN2340QI is a member of the Enpirion® PowerSoC 12V DC-DC step-down converter family. When combined with the 5V and 6V step-down converters, designers of telecommunications, enterprise, storage systems, and industrial and embedded computing equipment have the broadest choice of integrated power management solutions for optimizing footprint and reliability in point-of-load applications without compromising efficiency, noise, or thermals.
The EN2340QI capitalizes on Enpirion's field of proven PowerSoC technology which integrates the controller, high performance 12V MOSFET switches, compensation network and inductor all in an 8 x 11 mm QFN package. With a total solution size of <200 mm2, the EN2340QI is ideal for space-constrained applications that cannot sacrifice performance. The EN2340QI has peak efficiencies of 94% and output voltage ripple of <10 mV.
Like all Enpirion products, the EN2340QI significantly reduces the traditional engineering analysis and design cycle associated with discrete DC-DC converter designs. Unlike discrete power solutions, the EN2340QI is a turnkey point-of-load power solution that gives the designer a complete power system that is fully simulated, characterized, and production tested.
- Integrated inductor, MOSFETs and controller
- Input voltage range: 4.5V to 14V
- Frequency synchronization (external clock)
- High efficiency (up to 94%)
- Output enable pin and power good signal
- Programmable soft start
- Pin-compatible with the EN2360QI (6A)
- Under-voltage lockout protection
- Thermal shutdown and short-circuit protection
- 8.0 mm x 11.0 mm x 3.0 mm 68-pin QFN package
- Fully RoHS compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible