EY1603TI-ADJ: 40V, 150 mA Linear Regulator
- Wide input voltage range of 6V to 40V
- Adjustable output voltage range from 2.5V to 12V
- Guaranteed 150 mA current over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- Ultra low 18 µA typical quiescent current
- Low 2.0 µA typical shutdown current
- Low dropout voltage of 295 mV at 150 mA
- 14-pin 6.4 mm x 5.0 mm x 1.2 mm HTSSOP package
- Fully RoHS-compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® EY1603TI-ADJ is a wide input voltage range, low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for "always on" and "keep alive" applications with an adjustable output voltage range from 2.5V to 12V . It operates from an input voltage of +6V to +40V under normal operating conditions, consuming only 1.8 µA of quiescent current at no load.
Part of the EY1000 family of linear regulators delivers fast transient response performance and come with the full suite of protection features. The EY1603TI-ADJ is an ideal power solution for high input voltage, low output current rails which along with other Enpirion product families provides a complete set of solutions for all of your FPGA power requirements.