EY1602SI-ADJ: 40V, 50 mA Linear Regulator
- Wide input voltage range of 6V to 40V
- Adjustable output voltage range from 2.5V to 12V
- Guaranteed 50 mA current over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- Ultra low 18 µA typical quiescent current
- Low 1.8 µA typical shutdown current
- Low dropout voltage of 120 mV at 50 mA
The Intel® Enpirion® EY1602SI-ADJ is a wide input voltage range, low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for "always on" and "keep alive" applications with an adjustable output voltage range from 2.5V to 12V . It operates from an input voltage of +6V to +40V under normal operating conditions, consuming only 1.8 µA of quiescent current at no load.
Part of the EY1000 family of linear regulators, the EY1602SI-ADJ delivers fast transient response performance and come with the full suite of protection features.