ER3110DI: 1A Step-Down DC-DC Switching Regulator
- 1A continuous output current over the industrial temperature range
- Integrated MOSFETs
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- Selectable light load mode or forced PWM mode at light loads
- Minimal external components required
- Overcurrent protection
- Over temperature protection
- Power good signal
- Programmable soft start
- 12-pin 4.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 1.0 mm DFN package
- Fully RoHS-compliant and Pb-free manufacturing line compatible
The Intel® Enpirion® ER3110DI is a synchronous step-down converter with integrated MOSFETs packaged in a 4.0 mm x 3.0 mm DFN package. The ER3110DI has a wide input voltage range of 3V to 36V and can support a continuous 1A load over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to 125°C. Because of the integrated MOSFETs, the ER3110DI provides an easy to use, high efficiency solution with low BOM count.
The ER3110DI features a light load mode for improved efficiency at light load currents. The light load mode can be disabled if PWM mode is preferred. In addition, the ER3110DI has the ability to utilize either internal or external compensation. By integrating the MOSFETs and providing internal configuration options, minimal external components are required, reducing BOM count and design complexity.
The ER3110DI is an excellent solution for FPGA rails that require a wide input voltage range, small size, and high power conversion efficiency.